Welcome to the 7800 Development wiki! This site aims to be the definitive source for accurate and up-to-date information on programming for the Atari 7800 console.
You can begin by checking out one of the links presented in the next section, or you may use the wiki search function to quickly find information on a specific topic. If you have information to share that isn't covered, please consider contributing to the wiki.
- The 7800 Software Guide
- an updated version of the documentation originally produced by Atari and GCC. Several inaccuracies have been discovered and corrected, and new sections have been added.
- 7800 Assembly Quick-Start
- covers getting started with programming the 7800 using assembly language.
- 7800basic Quick-Start
- covers getting started with programming the 7800 using 7800basic.
- 7800 Tutorials and Guides
- covers more advanced 7800 topics.
- Emulators and Tools
- covers information on tools useful to the 7800 developer.
- A new wiki is born. Please look around, and consider contributing!